86 fiero

86 fiero

Postby bigals » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:41 am

I have a 86 that is just sitting around so i thought if anyone wants it...first 750 get it....Good...new mounts...all calipers and hoses /brakes./master cylinger...clutch kit..master and slave..shocks and struts...3 new wheel bearins and rotors..new gears in headlight motors..fuel pump....the Bad..paint..dew strips..crack in door where it hit door post in corner..needs alghment..maybe drivers side rear bearing couse it is making a noise like the backing plate is hitting the rotor...leaks oil off the the right side cv shaft and front seal...tach is way offf..gas gauge gets to 5/8 and it is outof gas...shows 175000 on the clock but the mileage does not work but the trip does..radio factory does not light whith the lights on still works just cannot see what station..shifter is out of adjustment or shot ..5sp ..right now it goes into all gears but you have to jam the shifter hard over for 1st and 2nd....readjusting the linkage gives you perfect 1..2..3..4 but no 5th or reverse...drivers seat base torn....paint....headlights are weird...goes up and down perfectly if the engine is off...drivers side motor freezes if the car is running in the down ....wipers work except in delay..goes halfway..waits goes and stops up...ac is there but has been open for at least 2years and the compressor is toast.....the drivers side coolant tube has been cut near the rack and patched with a hose....passenger window stop on rear of regulalor is broken off.......no cat or egr...had a little rust under the front nose cover which i sanded and repainted so should be no problem...rear corners look good and battery box is fine....drove it to work a couple of days and had no issuses cept for that backing plate...tires are fair ..still legal...crack in driver side outside mirror...not remote adj...have a headliner just have not put it back in..maybe thurs....oh yeah it is a 4 cylinder.....that is everything i have found that needs work....i have another speedometer ...the orginal deak lid ...carpet and a non delay wiper motor that will go with it out of a gt....you can call me at 336-880-8747 or email at bigalscorvair@aol.com I work retai nights so mornings 10 to12 or mondays and thursdays
bigals

Re: 86 fiero

Postby bigals » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 am

Daaa..I will be happy to email pictures to anyone interested...just cannot seem to post them here
bigals

Return to For Sale