Chugfest 2014 May 17th

Discussion for meetings, cookouts, parties, etc.

Chugfest 2014 May 17th

Postby Chug » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:18 am

Well it's time to kick off this season with the Spring meet, also my birthday weekend. And it seems that Teddy2toes birthday is around the same time. This is a Fiero meet and a birthday party so there will be people from outside the Fiero community but they are all my friends and family. That being said, Lets get together!!!!!

I will have family visiting but there is some floor space so bring your favorite sleeping gear.

I will be starting the grill very early seeing as I plan to do a pig picking, hope to have it ready around 4pm'ish. Bring your favorite beverage, I'm sure Trinten will be here mixing us up something interesting to try. Please bring a side or dessert or a little something else to grill up. Be sure to bring your chair, I have a few but I'd hate to be short on seats.

I'm hoping to have a couple of home brews ready for this event also!!

The party starts when people start showing up and will end when everyone is done. Like I said I'll be lighting the grill early so I'll be out there all day!!! So show up when you'd like!!! But I'll say the majority of it will begin around 2pm'ish

Lets Party!!!

Chug
Yes it can be done, it just depends on how deep your wallet is!
Chug

Re: Chugfest 2014 May 17th

Postby Trinten » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Yes!

I will definitely be there with my "box of fun" to make things for folks, or at least have options for folks to mix up what they'd like. I'll definitely hit the grocery store in the area and pick up things, you know I'm not one for showing up empty handed :)

Fingers crossed that I'll have my Fiero to bring. You still need a chance to take a ride in it or take it for a spin!
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Postby Drew-py » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:07 pm

i hope to make it new job and its wacky wacky rotation schedule may get in the way
87 GT 3800 II SC, 07 GXP, 91 GMC Syclone #2811
Drew-py

Postby Chug » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Just wanting to make sure that some of the new people have seen this. This is the 1st of 3 planned meets for NCF Club this year. If you can make it please come!!

Chug
Yes it can be done, it just depends on how deep your wallet is!
Chug

Postby soccer03boy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:36 pm

I should be able to make this, it will be awesome to see a few completed fieros and see the possibilities for my own
soccer03boy

Return to Events