Run For The Hills 2014 Scouting Run

Discussion for meetings, cookouts, parties, etc.

Run For The Hills 2014 Scouting Run

Postby Fierofool » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:08 am

CowsPatoot and several other Georgia Fiero members will be doing a scouting run for the 2014 RFTH. We plan to do this on March 15 and will probably be starting the run in the area of Burnsville, NC. Come out and join us.
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be.

Participating in a gun buy-back program to prevent crime is like having yourself sterilized because your neighbor has too many kids. Author Unknown.
Fierofool

Re: Run For The Hills 2014 Scouting Run

Postby Fierofool » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 pm

We will be meeting in Burnsville, NC on Saturday morning at 11AM. CowsPatoot will be leading us on what may become the route for the 2014 Run For The Hills.

On the East end of Burnsville, NC at the intersections of US Hwy 19 East, Town and Country Drive, and East Main Street is a Shell Gas Station. I can't give you an address, because GPS addresses just don't display where the business websites say they are. Anyway, Heritage Ace Hardware and Lumber is just across the street and a Subway Sandwich shop is nearby.

Best I can tell you is to Google Map Burnsville, NC, then scan east to the intersections of East Main and US Hwy 19, in order to familiarize yourself with what you're looking for.

Remember, 11AM is Full Tank Departure Time.
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be.

Participating in a gun buy-back program to prevent crime is like having yourself sterilized because your neighbor has too many kids. Author Unknown.
Fierofool

Re: Run For The Hills 2014 Scouting Run

Postby Trinten » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Have a safe run guys!
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Return to Events