Welcome to the new site!

Updates about the board will be posted here.

Welcome to the new site!

Postby Trinten » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 pm

The new site is live. I am in the process of getting things migrated, and will work on getting the "feel" of the board right. We'll also have an actual website in addition to the Forum.
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the new site!

Postby Kento87 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:12 am

Damn Glad to be here!
Kento87

Postby Chug » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:43 pm

you are the man once again Vince!!!
Yes it can be done, it just depends on how deep your wallet is!
Chug

Postby Trinten » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Thanks for the praise, I feel it's a little early, I wanted to be much further along with things than I am, but I haven't had the time I thought I would to put into getting things done. Currently working on the rough-out for the actual website part, but (As you and I have discussed), I'll be updating the forum link to something a little more... inviting? soon. Hopefully tonight.
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Postby Trinten » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:26 pm

I used one of the logos I did as a clickable-image to enter the site. I left up the "N.C. Fiero Forum" part as a link as well, just in case someone didn't think to click on the picture.

If it still just says "Forum", hit ctrl F5 when you're on the main page, it'll reload.

I'm also pausing the website layout till we figure out the forum appearance, I'd like to get the two to have a similar feel. So doesn't make sense to keep cranking on the website till then.
Trinten
Site Admin

Return to Board Alerts