Still "moving" threads

Updates about the board will be posted here.

Still "moving" threads

Postby Trinten » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that there are still threads on the old site I want to move over, just haven't had the time to do it yet. If you had a thread over there that you want to move yourself, just log into the old board, click on "edit" for each one of your posts, then copy the post into a "new post" here.

or if you want to edit, update, or compress posts, you can paste the code from multiple posts into Notepad, do your editing, then copy that and put it into a "new post" here.

Sorry it couldn't have been simpler, but with the lack of back-end tools there, and Forumers "ownership" of the Database, this is what we have to do.
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Re: Still "moving" threads

Postby Trinten » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Okay,

I think I have moved all the threads worth merit. A few never went anywhere, a couple didn't seem to have much worth moving for. I'm holding off on moving anything else for now.

I'm going to give Rei a call tomorrow, see if I can reach him, make sure he's still in business and let him know to sign up with the new site here.

If you have a thread on the old sight that you want moved here, please post up the link for it, and I'll do it.
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Re: Still "moving" threads

Postby Trinten » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Okay, all threads have been moved that are worth moving (please let me know if you find one I missed that deserves the move).

I've also gotten all threads retagged with proper posters (that have re-registered) with the exception of Jncomutt (it's kind of a lengthy process, I hope to do it this weekend).

If you find a post of yours that is still credited to me, please let me know so I can get it retagged!
Trinten
Site Admin

Return to Board Alerts