Meet and Greet January 23, 2016

Discussion for meetings, cookouts, parties, etc.

Meet and Greet January 23, 2016

Postby Fierofool » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:47 pm

The Georgia Fiero Club Will Have A Meet And Greet for Fieros and all two-seat sports cars
On January 23, 2016 At Noon.
At The
Sonic Restaurant
3980 GA 17Alt, Eastanollee, GA 30538 (Toccoa) This is the second exit off I-85 coming into Georgia

It's Located About 5 Miles North Of I-85 Exit 173 On Ga. Hwy 17 At The Intersection Of Business And By-pass 17, At The Front Of The WalMart SuperCenter. Though It Faces Hwy 17, The Entrance Is Off WalMart Court.

Email GeorgiaFieroClub@Gmail.Com with questions.
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be.

Participating in a gun buy-back program to prevent crime is like having yourself sterilized because your neighbor has too many kids. Author Unknown.
Fierofool

Re: Meet and Greet January 23, 2016

Postby Fierofool » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:15 am

The weather forecast for the Toccoa area has changed to include the possibility of up to an inch of snow and or ice. I will post a final decision on the meet by noon time Friday the 22nd. If we postpone the event, we will reschedule a snow date for February 27.

Participating in a gun buy-back program to prevent crime is like having yourself sterilized because your neighbor has too many kids. Author Unknown.
Fierofool

Postby Fierofool » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:26 pm

The forecast for Toccoa Friday night thru Saturday morning calls for up to 3/4 inches of ice and 3 inches of snow. We have elected to reschedule the meet and greet cruise in for February 27.

Fierofool

Postby Fierofool » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Don't forget that the Meet-And-Greet at the Toccoa Sonic Drive-In has been rescheduled for noon, this Saturday, February 27.

Fierofool

Return to Events