North Carolina Fiero Summer Bash

Discussion for meetings, cookouts, parties, etc.

North Carolina Fiero Summer Bash

Postby Chug » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Ladies and gents, it is now official, its time to meet up and get to know our fellow NC Fiero'ins. Jimmy's Famous Hotdogs at 901 Mebane Oaks Road Mebane NC 27302 for food and drinks. This is about as centrally located as I can get. I know its summer and it'll be a bit on the warm side so please plan ahead. I'm coming from the coast so its a 3 hr ride for me. Planning to meet you all there around 11am and stay until the cows come home!! Come on out and lets see what you got!! Bring your parts to sell if you can get them in the car LOL..

July 27th 11am till...... see you there!!
Chug
Yes it can be done, it just depends on how deep your wallet is!
Chug

Re: North Carolina Fiero Summer Bash

Postby ChuckLS1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:39 pm

Would like to be there but I will be at Raleigh GalaxyCon that day. If anything changes I will try to make it.
Chuck
1988 Formula w/fastback
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
ChuckLS1

Postby Trinten » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Because I am seriously slow at posting these days (thanks, work!)
I'll be there... alas in my Town Car. Mike is busy that weekend, so I can't plead with him to trailer up the Fiero to bring it out. :)

I know a guy at work that is into Miatas, and his buddy has a Fiero, so I'm going to pass this info along to them, too.
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Postby Chug » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:26 am

I will be there but I'll be catching a ride from Bil, as the Indy has decided that the last trip to Raleigh was enough and ate some bearings. Should be there around 11. Hope to see you there!!
Yes it can be done, it just depends on how deep your wallet is!
Chug

Return to Events