Cruise-in

Open chat - within reason.

Cruise-in

Postby spirit » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:24 am

I like to attend cruise-ins. I have been to all the ones with-in 40 miles of my house. I have decided to venture out to ones that I have not been to. So this Sat. my wife and I are taking "Spirit" to Dobson, NC to their cruise in about 3 PM. The reason I'm posting this is in hopes that maybe some of you guys will show up as well. For those of you that don't know go to "crusin Carolina magazine" on internet. It list all the shows and cruise-ins in north and south Carolina. If any of you Guys are not doing anything come to Dobson, N.C. Saturday. I have heard that there are a lot of cars show up. It is held on the square in downtown.
directions: I-77 exit 93 turn east for about 3 or 5 miles.
spirit

Re: Cruise-in

Postby spirit » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:41 am

OK. We went to the Dobson, NC cruise-in and found out that hold this cruise-in once a month and this was the last one for this year and they are free. Every one seemed friendly and it is well planned out. A lot of really nice cars but of course we had the only Fiero there.
spirit

Re: Cruise-in

Postby Trinten » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:25 am

Nice to hear that it was a lot of friendly folks - plus you were the only Fiero there! Get enough more attention that way!
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Return to General