New job, new house

Open chat - within reason.

New job, new house

Postby Trinten » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello everybody! ("Hi Dr. Nick!")

So last Thursday was my last day with Time Warner Cable... I have a new job now with a private bank, I'll be essentially managing a team of project managers. Pretty big pay bump.

Originally I was going to ride out the merger with Comcast and see what happened, but this fell into my lap and I couldn't pass on the opportunity.

It did unfortunately mean moving from Charlotte to Durham (I'll be working just outside RTP). I have mostly moved, and am in the process of unpacking. I start at the new job on April 6th.

When I finish getting settled here, I will definitely be having a welcoming party. So watch for that invite!
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Re: New job, new house

Postby Chug » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:36 pm

Will I need to bring the air mattress?? I'm sure i'll be in no condition to go home after an evening looking at the "box'o'fun" master collection!!

Congrats on the new job, looks like more meets at Grill '57 this year!!!

Chug
Yes it can be done, it just depends on how deep your wallet is!
Chug

Postby Trinten » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 pm

You are welcome to crash here, I do have an airmattress someplace!

Caveat, is stuff at my house has to be "dry" - I don't keep any alcohol in the house due to my dad, I don't want him to be tempted. The box o' fun resides at a friends house!

But in lieu of copious mixed drinks, you know I'll have some top notch food going on. :)

And yes, definitely be easier to make meets at Grill 57!!!
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT, 355 cubic inch small block Chevy putting down 371 HP and 381 ft/lbs torque at the wheels, with more to come!
Trinten
Site Admin

Postby Drew-py » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:20 am

congrats on all the good things goping on with you. great to hear you moved up
87 GT 3800 II SC, 07 GXP, 91 GMC Syclone #2811
Drew-py

Return to General